There are so many design benefits whenever we incorporate art into a home’s interiors.
While the rains make the surface of the home look green and fresh, when you are at home, the indoors look dull. This melancholy weather outside does not do much best for your mood. Some simple changes in your home decor ideas can truly add some freshness to your home and pep up your mood too. Listed below are tips to include some colour to your mood.
1. Dark coloured fabrics for curtains will block any light that will come into the house. Change these to light fabrics and rather than cottons use synthetics, being that they are easy to dry.
2. Remove any light or drab coloured furnishings and replace them with vibrant coloured ones. Use extra throw pillows on your sofa and bed. Female bed linens too avoid lighter shades and use darker colours which can make the bed room warm and cosy.
3. Dampness follows the rains. To eliminate the moist smell, use some fragrance by means of aroma oils, and diffusers.
4. Place rugs under your table, or near to the sofa for that soft, comfortable feeling as you love your cup of tea.
5. With the times getting darker leading to less sunlight try to add yellow shades to your house decor. Then add yellow on the walls, either by repainting some of it or adding some frames which have shades of bright colours like yellow and orange.
6. Set up some wind chimes near the window or at the cosy corner where you want to take a seat on a rainy day. The monsoon breeze will ensure that you’ll get company with their light chiming, matching the pitter-patter of rains outside.
7. You can even light up the neglected corners of your property since dark corners create shadows increasing the gloominess. You can even use regular and floating candles to include light in the area.